ACL software is very easy to use, so there is no need to dedicate IT staff for support. In most cases, if integration with an existing program is not required, then IT assistance is needed only for the installation process.
Minimum Server System Requirements for ACL:
- Network drive with sufficient free disk space (committed)
- File share estimated at 1-2GB
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2008 R2 (recommend SQL 2014)
- Database estimated at 1-5GB
Minimum PC Requirements:“Continuous updates to reflect changes in the Rules is of significant benefit.”
— Cindy Yates, Law Clerk to David Thompson, Scarfone, Hawkins
- Multi-Core processor Core Series
- 4 GB of RAM to support newer operating systems
- 1-2 GB of free disk space
- Microsoft® Windows 7 (or newer)
- Microsoft® Word 2007 (or newer); Office 365 compatible
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.5 (or newer)
- Adobe® Reader XI (or newer)
Automated Civil Litigation and ACL3 are trademarks of Korbitec Inc. All other brands and products mentioned here are acknowledged trademarks of their respective holders.