Top 10 reasons law firms choose ACL to automate their litigation practice:
1. ACL is the fastest, easiest and most reliable litigation document assembly solution available.
2. Over 9,000 legal professionals from over 350 of Canada’s finest law firms have chosen ACL as the best practices way for their staff to assemble litigation documents. ACL reduces the firm’s risk and professional liability, by reducing or eliminating errors.
3. ACL is full of useful legal content – including common motions, factums and releases – that dramatically reduces or eliminates the need for lawyer dictation, instructions and time-wasting proofreading.“ACL3 is fantastic, stable and easy to use.”
– J. Kathleen Hogan, Practice Support Lawyer, Formerly of Cassels Brock Lawyers
4. ACL eliminates virtually all document errors. We remove the error-prone habit of copying & pasting text from document to document.
5. Korbitec provides and maintains the court forms so you can be sure you are using the right document every time, and that you always have the latest forms.
6. ACL produces professional, consistently-formatted documents throughout your firm. Every document from all users automatically follows your chosen format and style.
7. ACL can be customized with your firm’s precedent content, making it possible to assemble a fully completed (multi-paragraph) defence pleading or plaintiff claim in just seconds – without the cost and hassle of multiple lawyers managing their own templates.
8. ACL is a managed solution – managed by Korbitec. There is a very minimal draw on your IT resources.
9. Support is available immediately upon request. Our training staff are all industry-trained in civil litigation.
10. Korbitec is a well-established company on whom you can depend for the long term. We are the world leader in document automation technology.