Join our team
Korbitec is a leader in the legal industry with its flagship document assembly solution, ACL (Automated Civil Litigation.) A strategic asset that drives our success is our people. We don’t always have positions open, but we are interested in meeting potential candidates who are dynamic, energetic and interested in furthering their career in a positive work environment.
Located downtown Toronto in the financial district, Korbitec Inc. (www.korbitecinc.com) is a leader in legal software automation development. Our flag-ship product – Automated Civil Litigation (ACL) – is used by over 500 law firms throughout the Province of Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia, producing over one million documents per year.
Korbitec Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in our workforce and equal access to opportunities based on merit and performance.
ACL Trainer & Customer Support Representative
TITLE: ACL Trainer & Customer Support Representative
TERMS: Full-time, permanent
SALARY: Commensurate with experience and education
Job Description (What you get to do everyday)
- Conduct training of Korbitec’s Automated Civil Litigation (ACL) software in both a “classroom” and 1-on-1 setting, to legal assistants, law clerks, paralegals, lawyers and system administrators.
- Conduct training of Korbitec’s document exchange platform, xchangedocs, in both a “classroom” and 1-on-1 setting, to legal assistants, law clerks, paralegals, lawyers and system administrators.
- Ongoing follow-up with customers to ensure that they become as productive and adoptive as possible with the software, which may consist of frequent onsite visits to firms, ad-hoc client meetings, floor support, and refresher training.
- Working with the ACL administrator and other lead personnel at firms to ensure that the software is optimally configured / customized to best meet their requirements.
- Ensure customer needs are met relating to implementation, training, usage and adoption of software by conducting the following:
- Reporting back software requirements to the product development team;
- Reporting client specific customizations;
- Overseeing the implementation of these customizations.
- Address customer issues in a Help Desk capacity as software Support Representative.
- Test new versions of software in addition to client customizations, as well as court documents/letters as they are changed/added.
- Work with the sales team conducting demos, lunch and learn presentations, etc.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a means/willingness to travel within Canada.
Requirements (Things you will need to join our team)
- Comprehensive understanding of Ontario litigation and/or family law and willingness to research other jurisdictions as ACL expands into different provinces; currently in AB/BC/QC.
- Positive and upbeat attitude embracing a team philosophy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with attention to details.
- A strong customer service mindset is essential.
- Self-starter, quick learner, motivated, disciplined and focused.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Must be able to travel within Ontario (including overnight trips) and possibly to other provinces from time to time.
- Access to a reliable vehicle or ability to rent a vehicle.
- Experience as a software product trainer is an asset.
- Knowledge of ACL is an asset.
- Ability to speak French an asset.
- Post-secondary graduate.
- Experience working in a law office as a law clerk/paralegal or even a lawyer.
- 3+ years of related experience.
KEEP UP-TO-DATE WITH KORBITEC
Interested in hearing the latest news and updates on Korbitec, our offerings, and your industry?
You can also follow us on social media to get the latest news and updates!